Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Half day=== Amityville Horror

Haha~ today’s half day came as a surprise to all of us… but I’m glad we finally had a half day… a reward for all e sportsmen n sportswomen! Haha~ my lesson ended at 10.45am la… slacked til 12.45pm b4 proceeding to Plaza Singapura to catch e movie… duno wat to say but tis movie’s damn scary… v.gross too la… first time watch movie feel like pukin! Haha~ I can say tt 04s76 gers are all v.bold! e 9 of us went to catch e movie la… none of e guys join us… haha~ it’s a pity tt ziyan din join us… if not, it’d reali be a 76 gers movie outing! Haha~ duno wat to say but tis movie reali did e trick! From e past horror movies I’ve watched b4, tis is e worst ba… I admit tt I covered my ears for most of e nites in e show… haha~ cos I always feel tt it’s e sound effects tt scares me e most but not in tis movie… e scenes oso scare me! Haha~ it’s quite stressful watchin a horror movie act… haha! aft e whole show, all of us were like crazy… pokin here and there… shant elaborate too much… don wan spoil e fun for those who wan to watch… haha~ went to took neos after tt too… November 13, 1974, 3.15am! I’ll nv forget tis! Haha~ Yulin they all went for a haircut aft tt so we din join em and left la… haha~


today’s my last day for tis term le…wun b gg4 lessons tml… duno shld be happy or sad abt it… happy cos I dn nd to face certain ppl, do tutorials… worried cos scared cant catch up w work after tt… haha~ anw, aft tis wk I’ll be free but I’ve figured out tt e feelin of lost will be back once again after Saturday… duno la… May YANG GUANG YOU MIAO 2005 be a success! Thanks for everyone who haf supported us! Thanks!

0 comments: