Sunday, May 22, 2005

MY BELOVED CLIQUE!!!

Haha~ Finally met up w em yday!!! It was reali a long day for me yday… reached sch at 8.30am (wen I left at only 9.40pm e nite b4)… After tis week, I’ll be FREE again!!! Met up w sharon n tsai at somerset… cos yilin had alr reached ages ago!! Haha~ went to Yoshinoya to eat and tt’s where e whole ting started… our chat session!!! Haha~ b4 we realised, we’ve alr sat there for 2hrs… listening to each other updates in sch n life… After all e tokin and listening… finally realised tt I’m not alone… I’m not e only one facing all those probs… hafin all those kinds of feelings… all of us are experiencing e same ting… I tink it’s cos of e various sch cultures… NH culture too gd le… tt’s y all of us are at e losing ends… haha~ seeing tsai so upset, all of us can feel e pain for her too… felt so helpless cos I cant or rather duno how to help her… reali cant bear to see her feelin so hurt… wat can I do??? I reali dun haf any idea of how to do so… haiz~ Feel like gifin all of em a big hug!!! To let em noe how much I missed e times I spent w em… how much I cherish em… I duno how to describe e feeling la… haha~ aft Yoshi, we went to take neos! Haha~ it’s so much fun la… n e mood lightens up~ but haha~ we were too slow in e last process n e neos came out so small la... we decided to take again but only aft we ate e yummy chocs ice cream! Haha~ first time watched cartoon w em while eatin e ice cream… yummy! N we con’t tokin again loh… it’s reali gd to tok to em n listen to em… den we went back to take neos again! Haha~ belinda n shuxian turned up at e neoprint machines and tried to ‘ga jiao’ us la… tsk tsk~ haha~ made us look so malu… haha~ but still, e neoprints we took are SUPER NICE!!! Reali like em a lot! Haha~ lookin at e neoprints itself cheers me up loh! It was almost 10.30pm wen we finished takin neos for e 2nd time la… so we decided to go hm after tt… was quite unwilling to do so but I was reali too tired le… lack of slp… Althou tsai seemed to haf cheer up aft takin e neos, I stil tink tt deep down, e incident stil bothers her a lot… reali hope tt I’ll be able to find a solution to her prob soon… Duno if tsai and yilin will get to see this but anw, jus wana let em noe sth…

Tsai: I noe tt tis stupid world is causing all of us to change… all of us will change but I’m sure our friendship wun change so easily de… k? Even if e whole world is against u, u can count on us for our support! Even if we’ve to grow up into ppl we don like to be… u are as precious to us as we are to u… haf trust in us n our friendship! We’ll always be here for u!

Sharon: Althou life’s not as smooth as we wish… althou we cant see each other everyday… don forget tt anything u can jus call us up k? Mayb in times of life we cant stand e ppl ard us… E way they do or watever… but we cant do anything to change em too… not everyone is e who we want em to be… no 2 persons are similar… not even twins… so we cant expect too much oso…rite? I guess all of us haf to learn to be partially deaf n blind… see wat we only wish to see and hear wat we only want o hear… Perhaps in tis way our life would be easier ba…

Yilin: I noe sum1’s botherin ur life in sch… jus ignore her ba… let it go and u wun be unhappy all e while le... rite? try to look on e other side of life… mayb watever she does now irritates u… but don haf to get so upset over her ma…rite? perhaps gif her a chance? Not accept her or wat la… jus treat her as a v.normal fren… accept her for how she’s like and get on w ur life w/o her irritatin u and hindering u frm enjoyin ur life… k? Take it easy n don be too upset over her le… not gd for ur health oso… k?

Just Wana let u guys noe…
"I LOVE U GUYS AND PLEASE TAKE V.GD CARE OF URSELF COS U GUYS MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME LE!!!"

0 comments: