Friday, April 14, 2006

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY DILYS!!!
Yes…it’s her bday again! This is e 6th year we are wishing her… 6yrs le… our friendship has started 6yrs ago in NHSS… yep! Tis is e duno how many surprises we’ve planned for her! =) I’m glad tt tis time round e surprise was reali successful!!! At least my sms-es are nt wasted… = P met up w pong & hh & sx 2 collect e cake at JP… wow… e cake was reali HUGE!!! 1st time order such a big cake la… woOo… it’s mickey design summore! Hope she likes it! Den all of us gathered at wlds station control b4 proceeding to her hse! Yep! Light up her candle (give her face so put 1 onli!) den we entered her hse w/o her knowing…wahaha! Luckily her mom was there to open the door for us! & BOO!!! I guess she’s surprised!!! Poor me…still kana her beatings cos I lied to her tt I went to sleep wen I was act on my way to her hse… =(
Went to Jalan Kayu for prata after cutting e cake & drinking a lil’ of alcohol wen SHARON did sum absurd & funny stuffs…(oOps! Tink I’m supposed to forget em…so better kp mum…)Had fun watching e few of em play Mad Magazine!!! It reminded me of tt sec1 chalet! Haha! Poor pong was their target for ‘venting their excitement’ thou it was their poor hands which turned red from all e beatings! Haha! & e highlight for e nite was e DUCK CLUCKING ARD E POOL TABLE FOR 9 RDS!!! Wahaha!!! Finally, ppl became tired & went too slp, leaving me, sx, Sharon & e bday ger stil awake, watching sum show… haha! Fun, fun and more fun loh…

Anw, it’s a long weekend tis wk…I’m gg to take plenty of rest b4 JP work starts again. Yep…I’ve come to my decision… told em I’ll leave aft tis month… had mixed feelings aft telling my manager & colleagues were kinda surprised wen dey found out but I guess, it’s jus a matter of time I leave ba…thou there's a lil' 'bu she de'... Since we are still young & I’ve e time now, mite as well work for longer hrs b4 we don haf tt much energy2do tt in future ba… Many thanks to e colleague who gave me loads advice on how I shld make my decision & telling me tt there’s no right or wrong choice in tis case… yep! Reali grateful to her… alw being so nice to me at work thou she’ll flaunt her ‘kick-boxing’ & ‘taekwando’ skills in front of me… terrorizing me!!! Haha… 2 wks & it’ll be my last day le… wonder how similar my last day would be like to sx’s last day yday…

0 comments: