Friday, April 28, 2006

It's time to say bye…
Hate to say bye…

E day started off w me walkin to sony w my shifu…
First & last time walkin there ba…
It was a wonderful morning I guess…
Nt much sun…
First time reaching office so early tis wk.
Took a pic of my desk wen there’s nt many ppl there yet.
Pass down e chiffons tt I’ve gt frm Prima for my colleagues…
It came in diff shapes which are kinda pretty.
Glad tt dey like em!

Went to haf lunch@IMM...
Thanks for e treat frm PP & shi fu!!!
Malu-ating wen I queued up to draw money…
Ran into rose & chatted for a while…
Back to office!!!
Big boss came2pass e chiffons back & thank me.
1st time chattin w her for e past months…
was kinda nervous actually!

Get down to work aft calmin down…
Wen I looked up again,
Ppl were crowdin round my desk.
Presented me w e gift dey got me from my manager.
Was reali paiseh standin in e center of everyone.
Opened up e gift & found a reali nice jacket.
Too bad it was a lil’ tight…
Muz go change it soon!!!
Reali grateful to all of em!
Touched wen I read those msgs in e card…
Felt sorry tt I had to leave so soon…


Wanted to take pic but guess everyone’s so bz…
Afterall today’s e laz day of e month.
Jus like how dey were wen i came in.
Closing can drive em crazy…
Rushed to finish all e last min last tasks for e few of em…
B4 I started packin my desk.
Soon, it was time for me to submit my card…
Chatted w HR ppl for q.a while.
1st time tokin to em for so long…
tt I missed e bus I usually took.

Finally, it’s reali time to say gd bye.
Thank my manager & bid farewell to few other colleagues…
B4 I made my way down to e loadin bay…
Lookin back as I get further & further frm Strategy…
Tis period of time shall alw remain in my mind…

Take care everyone…
Cant help u guys anymore…
haf more to type here...but it's gettin late...shan't type em out now... nxt entry ba...tired... stay up till 1+am to prepare their gifts n notes...hope dey will like em ba...

0 comments: