Hectic week…today’s e onli day which I din do OT for e week.haha! wat can I say? Save by e bug!!! =) if nt, I wonder how long will I stay till…haha… worked for 12hours yday! Horrible… first time I left office so late… it’s pitch dark outside… was supposed to take cab hm myself bt changed my mind n my dad came to my rescue! Haha! But it’s kinda fast tis wk… everything jus…ZOOM n it’s over… ok la… overall, other than boring, tis job is ok for me… as in e ppl here are QUITE friendly… sum onli la… haha… felt loved wen sum of em reali showed concern for me… hafen felt tt for q.sum time le ba… thou it mite nt be reali true, it’s stil nt tt bad if u dn tink tt much… perhaps life wld be easier if everyone look at tings in a simpler manner…had fun crappin w tis grp of colleagues…w e one who alw cum up w ‘unique’ ideas…haha… lots of OT tis month… it’s a blessing in disguise ba… tt sum of money wld be jus nice for all e presents I’ve to get tis month… haiz… sad case… muz find sum money to get e things I wan thou… =)
Nxt week is gonna be another hectic wk I guess…hope I’ll haf fun too!!! & time will pass quickly again...
Still wondering wen shld I leave tis job……….
Nxt week is gonna be another hectic wk I guess…hope I’ll haf fun too!!! & time will pass quickly again...
Still wondering wen shld I leave tis job……….
0 comments:
Post a Comment