Wah… e rain reali came so sudden today! It’s alw so hard for us to meet up due to our jobs nature. Finally, all of us can make it today but guess wat? Even e rain had to play tricks on us. Made us ‘brave e storm’ b4 e 4 of us met up at Holland v. hahah! Went to eat ipoh hor fun & den went NYDC for mudpies & coffee!!! Yummy!!!! But so sinful siaz… haha! It’s worse wen me & Sharon jus shared 5scoops of ice cream laz nite! Glad & surprised tt she turned up aft her JE to visit us & thanks for her help too!!! & for e treat! =) heard abt tsai’s decision too… it's hard on her too i guess... haiz... it’s finally gg to happen… muz spend more time tog le ba...
Just wen I tot 17 was a long period of time…
24 came to me… it’d be tis no if I agree… shld i?
hmmm…true tt we shld earn more wen we r young but I need to rest too!!!
Realize tt I’d be working for 17days straight b4 I get my first off day! Today’s e 8th day! Wow! Hectic siaz!
Met an irritatin shopper on sun…
A disgrace to all e men out there.
Shan’t elaborate…onli one word to describe
SICKENING!
Guess all of us who r workin at jp will slim down.
Cos we combined lunch & dinner & for shan,
she’s getting her unique u-zap tooo!
Wahaha!
Decided to abandon e no. 24. shall jus stick to 17.
It’s more than enuff le…
Did sth bad today…
Tease a colleague…
Couldn’t resist e temptation to suan her…
After all, tis wld be my last week…
Not many chances left…
Just wen I tot 17 was a long period of time…
24 came to me… it’d be tis no if I agree… shld i?
hmmm…true tt we shld earn more wen we r young but I need to rest too!!!
Realize tt I’d be working for 17days straight b4 I get my first off day! Today’s e 8th day! Wow! Hectic siaz!
Met an irritatin shopper on sun…
A disgrace to all e men out there.
Shan’t elaborate…onli one word to describe
SICKENING!
Guess all of us who r workin at jp will slim down.
Cos we combined lunch & dinner & for shan,
she’s getting her unique u-zap tooo!
Wahaha!
Decided to abandon e no. 24. shall jus stick to 17.
It’s more than enuff le…
Did sth bad today…
Tease a colleague…
Couldn’t resist e temptation to suan her…
After all, tis wld be my last week…
Not many chances left…
0 comments:
Post a Comment