1st day~~~Haiz~ all I can say tt it wasn’t a good start… got our time-table today loh… n guess wat? 1st day of sch is my latest day of e week! Best rite? haiz~ others had 4.15pm for their latest day…but for us??? It’s 5.15pm leh!!! But at least we had changes in our tutors… I like my econs n phy tutor now… haven seen e maths n chem tutors… hope they are nice ppl…haiz~ Den 1st day sth happened to pong’s dad… was reali surprised la… was quite worried for him too… my legs turned jelly when I read his msg la… it was reali too sudden la… wanted to go hospital see him after sch de… but we were afraid tt we’d be disturbin him so we din go there loh… haiz… His dad is havin a major op… hope tt it’ll be successful! But all of us were praying for his dad’s safety with him la… at nite, tok abt tis w his close fren… both of us were reali worried la… but we are sure tt he’s v.strong n will be able to handle it de loh… =P we’ve confidence in him! Everything will be alright de!!! =P
2nd day~~~ oh my! Cant imagine how wld we be feeling nxt week… my class super lucky! Will be havin 1hr PE for 2 consecutive days!!! Monday n Tuesday… win liao loh!!! Had a reali ‘painful’ pe today… try running 8rds w push-ups, sit-ups, tug jumps, SBJ after not exercising for 2months… I can tell u… it’s HELL… haha~ e runnin was ok but nt e exercises loh… haiz… He din cum to sch today… don reali dare to msg him cos scared he resting or wat… hope e op is successful… can see tt everyone’s worried abt him loh… hope he’s alrite too… Hope he take care of himself… running frm his hse to hospital to take care of his dad… must be very tired ba… haiz…saw my chem tutor… don like her… duno if I reali shld drop anot… how huh? Haiz~
3rd day~~~ haha~ almost e whole class is aching frm yday’s PE la… be it walking, up n down e stairs or luff… e muscles aches were… ‘wow’ haha~ all I can say tt it’s not a gd feeling la… so pain loh… finally endure tru e day but stil got to stay back la… sianz… seeing my juniors at SA Orientation… I reali miss band… I beginning to lose interests in it le… it’s not like band at all loh… sum of e ppl there are reali sickening (for ppl who read tis… pls don ask me who!esp directly in front of me…Hou guo zi fu! paiseh wasnt in best of mood now...) it’s not like band la… ok…thou band there are still ppl like tt but it’s only a minority loh… I guess ppl reali do change… frm e past, there are alwys ppl who changed after getting posts… sum ppl becum friendlier but sum will get bossy… haha~ it’s reali weird rite? sum will forget abt their usual frens and stick ard wif those who have posts… sum will becum insensitive to others’ feelings, only care abt e committee…sum becum sensitive…well, there is double sides b4 n after ppl got posts I tink… quite sad… y muz ppl change jus rite after dey got posts? I reali miss band… haiz… miss playin songs w e ppl I’m happy wif, wif yilin, yingxiu…thou there r oso seniors who changed aft getting posts, our batch there isnt much… everyone is jus as friendly… haiz… oh ya! One ting I’m happy abt today is tt pong’s dad has regained consciousness and is recovering now! So happy for him! He went back to sch tis morning… can c tt he’s quite worried abt his dad loh… din reali noe how to tok to him… scared we’ll bother him or wat…but reali…I’m reali glad tt his dad’s ok now and he’s back to his original self!!! Yep! Haha~ hey pong, don tink too much k? I’m sure everything will be ok de… remember: "there’s always sunshine after e rain!" and tt u always haf us here for u de… take care!!!
Woohoo…bz tis 3days… hope tt it’ll get better soon… hope everyone will be happy!!!
Oh my god! Jus hear abt a BIG secret!!! So excited!!! Haha!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment