Well…it’s our annual cross country once again… it suddenly dawned upon me tt tis mite be e last time I’m gg over to Mac Ritchie Reservoir to run…at first I planned to pia all e way back de… Afterall it’s our last time there le I suppose… but in e end I changed my mind… haha… walked all e way till e expressway b4 I started running… haha~ first time I complete e run w/o sweating much… yep! Nuttin much la actually… e run ended quite early… was quite tired de…but after eatin at mac w shuxian, suddenly don feel e weariness le…so we decided to go KBOX… haha~ It was fun la… long time din go there le… like gg there cos can sing all we wan… haha~ soon pong n thongler joined us la… we jus keep singing n singing… till time’s up but we stil din leave…haha~not bad la..it’s a fun trip… but too bad I gotta meet mom if not, we could haf dragged even longer… yep! Reali enjoyed myself… quite cheap oso…so quite worth e money… got to eat oso ma…haha~ hope tt we can go there again soon!!! too bad meishan cant make it... hey ger...nxt time muz go tog k?
0 comments:
Post a Comment