Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last day of freedom!!!

Haiz~ it’s a brand new start tml… haven seen most ppl in e class for such a long time… sianz… duno hw will it be like tml… but today still quite happy… finally bought sth for myself… went out shop w my parents… Hmmm… saw claudia at info… say "hi" to her den chatted for a while… Den after tt, met up w thongler n shuxian… passed thongler econs wksht den shuxian helpin her mom ma… Lots DJs were there tryin to raise funds for e Tsunami Victims loh… hmmm… we did our parts too la… donated le… hope they’ll raise enuff funds… saw shirley there too! She went back to help claudia I tink… haha… We (e 4 of us) chatted for a lil’ while la… remind me of e days at work… Quite happy today la… cos I bought sth for myself n I met shirley n claudia again… haha~ nice feeling… but tml… haiz… it’ll be e beginning of another term… wish everyone luck!

0 comments: