Haha~I’m a 3subber now… decided to drop chem.. haiz.. reali had not much interest in e sub loh… quite sianz… feelin quite upset abt droppin chem but now it’s over… reali drop e sub le… don reali noe if I’ve made e rite decision anot…haiz…I dun regret my decision now la…but I hope I wun regret it in future… but y do I haf e feelin tt I’ll regret it in future leh? Haiz… din go for chem pract today so left sch early… went to meet my junior… haven seen her for so long loh! Miss her so much!!! She updated me abt e past one yr in band… we had lunch tog la… glad tt she agreed to buy SA Fair tix from me… thanks for her support la… Peigee… she’s one great fren la… well thou she’s my junior, she certainly played cornet much better than me loh… glad tt we became close frens la… haha~ we became closer wen she sat beside me during band practices la… we wld crap n hum songs together…stm even sing… haha~ well… I certainly miss those days… yep! She’s in PJ now… hope tt after 3months, she’ll be able to go to her dream JC… n tt she can get good results for O levels… hope tt e 2 of us can meet up again soon n will be able to keep in contact!!! Reali misses e times in band and e GOOD OLD DAYS… suddenly tot of yilin, sharon they all… wonder how they are doin nw… hope tt they are doin fine now as JC2…
0 comments:
Post a Comment