Friday, January 21, 2005

back to work!~!

It’s back at work today! Haha… was reali surprised wen I received claudia’s call… so qiao la…I jus left sch only n e 1st ting she asked was ‘fang xue le?’ diaoz… asked me work on fri…(which is today…) act I had plans for today liao loh…but haha…nvm… feel like gg back to work… it’s a new experience cos it’s at info counter…n now I can reali say tt it’s a reali new experience la…feel as if I’m gg to break down any moment… it’s super stressed there la..muz reali haf e speed n e confidence esp wen u see e never ending queue… super tired now… legs r breakin liao la… din get much chances to sit in e mornin la… den I’m quite surprised tt I can tahan so long… ate at 3+ till now stil not hungry… learn quite a no. of tings today la… top up points…record n stuffs… now truly understand e meaning of work liao I tink…haha~ made a fool of myself towards end of work la…shant describe it here…haha~ tink my face turned red immediately la… reali paiseh la… haiz…but I reali admire annie… she can act. memorize all e units of JP tenants la… n her mental calculation super good! Ok enuff abt today…shall tok abt yday…

Went back to NH w shuxian yday…discover sumthing…MR CHNG MARRIED LIAO!!! He good! Nv invite us… his wife v.chio lo…den he v.good…buy tixs from me…n reminded me tt his bday is on tt day too!!! haha! flipped tru his album la… dinner at fort canning… not bad hor? Saw mr pandian … he’s e 1st tcher who we met la… he damn good! Buy another 10bucks frm us thou he already bought one… he still noticed tt I’ve grow thinner loh… stil say wat issit cos of anorexia… diaoz~ but reali happy tt he still cares abt us… lookin forward to see him on SA fair!!! Lee lao shi oso good… buy one tix frm us den gif us e tix… wah… reali happy man! Ms teo another one…gif us e tixs….shuxian muz reali thank me liaoz…. Help her sell tix….haha… ger….muz thank me hor… haha~ kiddin la… sorry towards LQ coa made him wait so long la…haiz…rush hm, bathe, pour down my dinner den went out again… went to watch elektra after tt… at first only got 4 of us… quite sian but last min yulin manage to join us… shuxian la…don wan watch elektra…say it’s a stupid show…. But she’s wrong… it’s a nice show loh… haha~ luckily elektra din die if not many ppl wld be so upset…haha…k la… gotta stop here for now…

0 comments: