Haha~ went to meet up w dil on sat!!! long time nv go out w her loh… thou we only meet up at JEC but it’s enuff for me… went to pass her e SA Fun Fair tickets… thanks a lot dil! Thanks a lot to all e ppl who purchase e tixs from me! Reali!!! Love all of you lots! Thanks for ur support! Hope tt all of u had fun! Arrived at SA le, sms me k? haha~ hmmm… catch up wif dil loh… glad tt she’s enjoyin herself in HC and tt she LOVES her class… haha~ complicated family tree man… supposed to do hw de la…but we ended up crappin… side-tracked a lot….but nvm… I LIKE… haha~ meeting up w her reali reminds me of e past days la… thou we are no longer as close…I’m glad tt at least we still keep in touch loh… dil ah dil… feel quite happy for her but also a lil’ worried… She recently like kp gg into e ‘depressed’ mode… wat happen? I reali haf no idea… She din tell me anything… so don reali noe wat happen… but just hope tt she’ll get over w e depression period soon… I’ll be here for her whether she likes it anot la… haha~ so… hope tt she’ll reali cheer up soon and don keep everything to herself…
Hmmm… received sharon’s letter today… hey ger… thanks a lot… I oso miss u guys lots… getting noe u guys are e best ting tt happened to me so far… reali! And I’m sure it’ll always stay in tt place! Now I understand y u r so quiet during meet-ups liao… haha… will elaborate more in my letter… k? so wait patiently for it hor… haha… thanks a lot for all ur encouragement and for missing us… haha~ we’ve been spendin Valentines together ever since sec2… but tis yr… I doubt we’ll be able to do tt le rite? quite sad la… but can we change e fact? Haha~ all of us got sch on tt day… summore tsai so bz recently n u got tests… haha~ if not maybe we still can meet for dinner or wat… haha~ but nvm…. It’s ok… I’m sure tis wun affect our friendship de… I still rem. wat happened in sec2 loh… kana tricked by u n tsai… but it’s reali a memorable one la… thanks a lot for ur efforts!!!
Went to JP wif meishan to haf lunch together! Hahaha~ it’s e first time e 2 of us went out tog la… e previous times always in a grp de ma… haha~ wat can I say? I had fun crappin wif her la… esp while we are in Toys R Us… haha~ I can tell u… it’s a great place for entertainment la… we played sum lame tv games for kids (3yrs to 6yrs), throw e balls there into those mini ‘playgrounds’, played w e kids’ laptops… and lots more la… haha~ Den meishan got super hyper wen she heard those kids songs la… esp one of e songs… but I forgot e name of e song liao! Haha~ she even started dancing la… so comical… but it’s reali fun to be wif her… hey ger… nxt time muz go out again k???
Oh ya… found out sth from my mom today… ATTENTION ALL PPL WHO ARE BORN IN E YR OF RABBITS N CHICKEN!!! Haha~ it’s kinda weird but I guess it’s better to be safe than sorry… in e yr of chicken… those born in yr of rabbits n chicken muz go pray after Lunar New Year… cos I duno how to say la.. but e elderly say we " fan tai shui" tis yr… so muz go pray… wat my mom told me was… go to e temple, buy e incense papers frm there, burn em den muz gif angbao oso… as for how much it’s accordin to ages… like us… we need to gif $1.80…so if u r 40+ yrs, muz gif $4.00++ loh… haha~ it’s kinda interesting la…but pls don forget to do so unless u r christians or catholics la… haha~ may everyone has a gd time in e yr of CHICKEN!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment