Had lots activities for the past few days so guess tis gonna be a reali long entry…
College Day (8th July)
Started sch late but I stil gotta reach sch earlier than others cos I’m one of those who were chosen for e survey… after all e lectures, finally it was time for College Day Prize Presentation… It was quite boring actually…Listening to all e ppl’s speeches, lookin at those receiving e awards…It was only towards the end and aft e prize presentation wen it started to get more interesting… Guess it’s due to e band performance and e joyful man who led us to sing e college song… e band performance triggered off a lot of memories tt NHSB shared… haiz… Anyway, e way we sang e college song was v.fun… xiaoyuen even became high aft tt! Haha~ Wen e ‘concert’ ended, our class for e first time was so ‘united’ in doin sth tog la… As we were sitting in e last row, everyone jus ‘zao’ str aft e concert! Woohoo! Den we went to AV for dinner la… thou not many ppl went, it was stil ok…
Home Visit (9th July)
Went to a home in Mandai Estate… (e name slipped off my mind suddenly…haha!) Erm… we were supposed to start at 9am but in e end we started only at 9.30am after all e arrangements n stuffs. Yep! Eh… I guess our grp had e less interaction w e old folks cos we were to clean up e functions room ma… jus cleaned e windows and arranged tables & chairs… I guess ours was e most tiring too… after finishing wat we did, we started takin fotos… quite fun takin all e fotos la… den we went up to level2 where e others were cleanin wheelchairs… We wanted to tok to e old folks but none of us noe how to start… cos wen they are living alone in home, there r certain topics u cant reali chat w em… afraid tt we mite made em feel sad or wat… Most imptly, we dn reali noe hw to speak dialects… Wen we were allowed to leave, sum of e old folks suddenly signalled to us to attend to em… but we couldn’t reali understand wat they say… I only understand hokkien n teochew but I duno hw to speak em… One ‘ah-ma’ told us tt she wants to find her mother… n she’s at NUH… e prob is we cant possibly bring em there n she’s alr so old… I duno hw old her mother’ll be… haiz… Den e other was complaining tt she was having a terrible headache… haiz… We were reali helpless... not knowing wat can we do… reali feel sad seeing em… Wonder why muz their children send em to old folks home… tt’s so cruel la… haiz…
Anw, aft home visit, e class went for lunch at CWP after much discussion… But wen we reached CWP, we stil split up for lunch…gg to diff ‘restaurants’… Decided to msg Dilys again to tel her I’m at CWP, hopin tt we could meet up… cos it has been a reali long time since we met n tok n could see tt frm her blog she wasn’t reali happy for e past few days… Msg her she oso din reply la… haiz~ finally she replied n we agreed to meet! Yep! Was happy wen she act could make it… b4 she arrived, went to walk walk w e class… went to Puzzle World n found lots nice Winnie e Pooh Puzzles… those reali chio ones… haha~ Sawhoon cant bear to leave la… haha! Den we went to ‘Make New Friends’ and see how we could personalize our soft toys… Darras was kinda attracted to e "soft-toy grabbing’ machine (watever u call that), and started putting in money to try his luck…but for thrice, he failed… wen e softtoy drop, our hearts almost dropped too! Wasted siaz! Den I told XJ tt I’m meetin Dil la… haha~ he act. ask me to ask dil to cum make new frens w him… funny siaz… oh ya xj, dil ask u go pierce ur ear n wear diamond ear studs… say u sure look v.good w tt de! Haha~ muz go k??? den I left e cls n went Mos w dil… she huh… always bully me de…made me go help her buy lunch…help her carry wanli’s present ard CWP… Malu-ating!!! I feel V.stupid today la… We reached JE v.early ma… so I asked her pei wo take train to Boon Lay… she agreed but in e end she don let me alight n I took all e way back to Clementi again n I took back to Boon Lay again alone la… So silly hor??? Haha! Dil ah…dn make me do silly stuffs again…k? haha! but I reali enjoyed myself today…w e cls n her…
It’s reali a long entry… act stil got stuffs to write bt nvm…save for e nxt time ba… today’s my grandma’s bday celeb…BBQ…so dn nd do tutorials again…haha! Anw, HAPPY BDAY TO MY BELOVED GRANDMA!!! Love her lots… hope she’ll be v.happy today! Oh yesh!!! Sharon, we must meet up nxt sat k?! See ya!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment