Woohoo~ I guess I had enuff fun for e past two days! Yep! On fri, went to celeb yilin’s bday! Yesh! We had lots fun! Went to kbox to sing and watch yilin do all those dares… haha! guess it’ll be sum time b4 she dare to go to cine’s kbox again! Haha~ as for wat dares she did…I guess I wun mention here… don wana embarrass her further but I’m sure she’ll nv forget tis day! Haha~ den we went to Pasta for dinner… ya… sharon left first to ‘accomplish a mission’… I’m glad tis time round all e surprises turn out well… cos yilin was surprised wen yingxiu turned up w us at kbox and tsai too turned up after her paper wif tsai who was supposed to be gg for her CIP… yep! Yilin, muz be touched rite? haha! oh ya! Den we saw one of e finalists of e SUPERSTAR, Hagen… haha! he was too having his meal at Pasta…we took neoprints too! Nice ones! Haha~ tt’s all for fri ba…
On sat, i set off to sentosa w pong,soonhui,shuhui,rose,seeyan,xiaosi,ler,zhe and zz! Yep! Haha~ ate lunch at harbor front b4 gg… it was reali packed siaz… after walkin for some time, we finally reached e Palawan Beach… haha! found a good spot and we left our tings there… The guys went to buy a frisbee and a volleyball while e gers started a game of daidee… haha! den we started playin w frisbee… it was reali fun… volleyball up nxt and it was quite funny cos none of us were reali good at volley ball… so most of e time we were pickin up balls… but it was fun la… den xiaosi and seeyan went to trek on their on while e few of us con’t to play… captains ball, monkey etc… reali sweat a lot but it was fun siaz… yesh! Haven had so much fun for quite some time… haha! but I guess I had enuff sun for e week… haha! din realised I was tt burnt till I bathed… haha~ but it was stil ok la…nt tt bad… maybe we can go there again soon and ask more ppl along… it wld be more fun! Haha~
0 comments:
Post a Comment