Friday, July 29, 2005

Dilys...

Dedicate tis entry to a fren whom I reali cherish…

Just for you--- Dilys...


Be Strong, and Don’t Give Up
Remember… there is a deeper strength
And an amazing abundance of peace
Available to you.
Draw from this well:
Call on your faith to uphold you
Realize that life is a series of levels,
Cycles of ups and downs---
Some easy, some challenging.
Through it all, we learn"
We grow strong in faith
We mature in understanding
The difficult times are often the best teachers,
And there is good to be found in all situations.
Reach for the good.
Be strong and don’t give up.


Got tis duno from where…cant remember le…but the main ting is, don be too worried… you are a strong ger… I’m sure u can handle everything and everything’s gg to be fine de… k? Cheer up! =) I’m sorry I cant be by your side wen tis happens… failed as a fren… Wanted to ask u abt it wen I met u at CWP tt sat….but jus duno how to and don dare to ask u…was hoping tt u’ll tell me soon…reali sorry… shld haf showered u w more concern...but I’m glad tt u din keep everything to yourself… I may no longer be the one to share your probs but I’m sure tt whenever u nd me, I’m just a sms away from u… k? Please take very good care of yourself cos a lot of ppl and I reali mean A LOT of ppl are concern abt u… Take care~ Yes…although I’m worried, I wun wan u to repeat all those stuffs tt u’ve said again… I understand…as long as u don kp everything to yrself i'm satisfied le k?? everyone's treatin u so well...so like wat i've told u b4,i like e bubbly dilys... Love youreself by takin gd care of yourself k?

0 comments: