Tuesday, July 05, 2005

tHiNkInG...

After physics spa, took e bus home alone… yep… wat can I say? I like to be left alone sumtimes… alone to look at e world… alone to tink of stuffs… haha! First time took e bus w like … 5kids on board? Haha! I was like surrounded by em la… but lookin at them give me e feelin of peacefulness and innocence… like a world w/o competition and stuffs lidat… duno leh… How I wish I could go back to young days… days where I’m still dependent on my parents… days where wat I do would worry my parents and they wld try to understand wat I’m tryin to say or do… Those were e days where I don’t haf to worry about anything… just enjoy each day w/o worries… yep! Tt’s life… Wen you were young, u wld wish tt u wld grow up soon cos yr parents wld normally fail to interpret wat u were tryin to say and you’ve limited freedom… But now, as you grow up, you wld wish to go back to e old days… where u don haf to make decisions… don haf to worry abt e ppl ard u, e fighting around u… e hurting sentences tt yr close ones mite hurt u wif… haiz… Went to JP for awhile only to discover all e shops r still closed… walkin tru e empty paths… haha~ nuttin ba… Tis kinda tings happen once in a while… I guess everyone needs some time alone once in a while… after tt, tings’ll be alrite again… yep! Tml marks the start of Term 3… A’s drawin nearer and nearer… but am I reali prepared for it???

0 comments: