Sunday, July 24, 2005

Millions of thanks

Yday was e first day of my 18th yr on earth! Haha~ it was reali a nice day… a memorable bday I guess! Reali memorable one! ALL THANKS TO MY DEARS SHARON, DIL, CLA, YILIN, TSAI!!! Heard frm pong tt it’s my jie meis who planned e surprise…so I guess it’s their idea! Thanks man! I was reali surprised la… Was super touched too… tt’s y tears jus trickled down my cheeks… noe wat my bunch of great frens did??? They act. came all e way to my hse and bluff me to go to e ART PARK wen e rest of em were stationed there, waitin for my ‘arrival’… haha~ luckily they din use e tactic of pong getting into accident cos it wld reali scare me… cant believe they came up w tis la… They act. reached JP at 11.30am yday to prepare la! I actually walked past em w/o noticing them… guess my mind was too preoccupied wif sum other stuffs…muz haf scared em to death wen they saw me…esp sharon! So sorry! It has been a long time since I see balloons for a bday celebrations le… haha~ Love them lots siaz… had lots tings to tell em but wen I started typin tis, all those words of thanks n gratitude jus seems to disappear! But, I’m reali GRATEFUL for wat they’ve done for me! Serious! Thanks for all e gifts, e pizzas and e cakes! Reali … MILLIONS OF THANKS r not enuff to express my feelings siaz… Thanks pong, tl, hh, shuhui and soonhui for all your efforts too… of cos I wun forget abt u guys… yep! Tis was reali a memorable one…I wun go into details here…as for wat exactly happen, can find out from anyone of us ba…cos if I type everything out, it’ll be an even longer…

0 comments: