Tuesday, July 19, 2005

TL's bday+ Harry Potter!!!

Happy Bday thongler!!! haha… hope he enjoyed himself today… I’m sure it’s another memorable one esp w wat D4 had bought for him and e MANGO bag… e best ting abt today was e movie ‘Be Wif U’ ba… it’s super touchin la… We were sittin in e first row thru out la…no choice… free tixs den e movie too popular le… haha~e movie was great! Super nice! Now I understand y dil & cla cried so hard wen they watched e movie… yes… I guess only thongler din cry la… me, sx & pong all shed tears… so malu la… sit beside pong den cry… so paiseh… I din realise tt I started cryin in e middle of e show… I din cry la... Tears swelled up in my eyes only in e middle of e show la… It was wen Yuji called out to his mom and asked her not to leave him anymore… Haha~ Duno leh… tears jus came suddenly… At e v.end of e show, I tried v.hard to fight back my tears… jus look up to e ceiling so tt e tears wld flow back in… haha~ silly ba… but tis show’s reali nice… haha~ everyone muz go watch k... Jie Zhe Yu Dian Suo Ai Ni is e chi name of e show… direct translation will be… Saying I love you using e rain??? Haha~ crap! But I like e chi name alot… Don ask me why...haha~I guess e jacket part was quite amusing… summore today kp rainin… so I jus keep tinkin of e show la… haha~ rainy season…. Reali v.nice!

(For those who haven Harry Potter & e Half Blood Prince, pls stop here if u wan to read e book yrself, cos i'm gg to tok abt it!!!)


Spent my wkend readin Half Blood Prince… so din blog at all… kinda read e book tog w dil… cos we were smsing, discussin abt e story tog… haha~ I spent ard 9hrs to finish ba… (shuxian's crazy...jus spent 3hrs to complete e book of 607pgs!!!) The exciting but sad part came… it was reali upsetting la… cos 2 ppl whom Harry’s close w are gone! Imagine e blow dealt on Harry… he’s a v.strong boy… If not, I’m sure he wun be able to make it… Tis book toks more abt e relationship b/w e few characters and kinda ‘path’ e way for e last book ba…how I wish e last book wld be out soon… More love relationships too… Wen I was readin their love relationships, it suddenly dawned upon me tt Harry & e others are no longer kids… haha~ & we,e readers of HP haf sorta accompanied them thru 6yrs!!! Haha~ it’s kinda weird… but it’s nice la… I reali hope tt e ending wld be a nice one and all e baddies’ll get their retributions…Reali lookin fwd to after As…cos it’s also means tt Harry Potter & e Goblet of Fire’ll be out!!! Haha!!! And, I’ll re-read e whole series again!!!

0 comments: