OP!!!
Haha~ so glad tt it’s finally over… haha~ next yr we wun be doin it anymore! Jus one more week and we’ll be free from it! Din expect our assessors to be mr des ng and ms jaine tan… haha… but they were not bad la…jus tt they took reali long to set us questions… I din expect tt I actually finished my speech in 3mins and 6secs… tt’s like so fast la! Hope my speech is clear! Haha~ my fastest record!!! Tink my group did a good job la… grateful to em for their cooperation… I don tink I’ve been a v.good leader but I’m sure tt they are v.good members… enjoy workin wif em!
Thongler tricked pong into meetin us at jp… well haven seen him since fri… but haha… how much can a person change in 5days rite??? thongler says he misses him a lot… haha! v.funny la… we jus crapped ard… thongler wan haf his lunch ma… I bought ice kachang and in e end, e two of em oso eatin my ice kachang lo… haha~ but luckily they did…if not,i mite not be nt be able to finish oso… yea! Tink we are finally gg to play badminton on mon!!! have been tryin to plan one for so long lo… finally can sweat it out!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment