Life’s reali fragile… I cant believe it reali happened…so many things haf happened recently… stm feel reali tired… y muz we go tru all this??? Was reali upset wen I heard e news frm my dad… was wondering wat’s so impt tt my uncle asked me to wake up my dad who is sleepin… my uncle’s wife act. committed suicide by jumpin off!!! Can u believe it??? Tis kind of ting actually happen in real life!!! And I din expect tt it’d happen to sum1 whom I noe… wat’s gg to happen to her children, my cousins??? Both of them are still in PRIMARY SCHOOL!!! They are stil so young… wat’s gg to happen to em now tt she’s gone? Their marriage has always been on the rocks… cold war has started since last year… they haven been talkin… how worse can things be?? She act. left a will for my uncle… I cant believe tt she act. ask my uncle to make sure tt my cousin enter RGS!!! Pressure haf driven her to take e path of death… Depression is e main cause… how to say… her children can score 90+++ for their exams and she’s stil not happy wif tt results! She’s only satisfied wen they score full marks… FULL MARKS u noe??? Now, they are gg to bluff my cousins tt their mother died of sickness… how long can we hide from em? I feel reali terrible now… thou we’re not close to my cousins and their mother, my mother and I still cried… let’s jus hope tt my cousins wun be too affected by their mother’s death and they can get over wif it asap…if only my uncle has brought her to see a psychologist… if only she takes tings in her stride…if only the reality is not a cruel one… if only there isn’t so much stress and pressure and competition in the world….maybe there wun be so much tragedies and tings wld be different… if only…
0 comments:
Post a Comment