Met up wif shuxian, sharon and belinda at jp… yup…went for a job interview… so I guess I’ll be workin after 19th Nov… miced feelings now… gg to work means more cash and oso less own time… I act like the way I’m now… doin own tings at my own time… stress-free… dun nd to be afraid of offendin ppl… I can do wateva I like… but it’s sorta wasting time rite? haiz… humans are always lidis… contradicting themselves… workin is a good experience ma… haha! hopefully I get to learn sth again tis time round… I’ll neva forget my first job de… hehe~
Last nite yilin triggered off sum tots… we tok abt 2/5’s camps at pasir ris and were tinking of having 2/5 gatherings… indeed… we reali miss those times… but reality is curel… she’s rite… tt kinda camps and bicycle rides will never happen again…. Cos we are no longer as close as a class… dun say class… sum used-to-be close frens are no longer close frens now… It’s quite upsetting but it’s a fact… a fact which we cant change... reali wonder if we’ll ever haf a 2/5 gathering… Tings are just different now…
Relationships are reali fragile… only a few can withstand e test of time and distance… wen two persons don see each other frequently… Things change… they’ll find tt they no longer haf topics in common to talk about and there’ll always be awkward silences… they’ll start tinkin abt the past moments they’ve spent tog. and compare wif the moments they are spendin tog now… Time and distance can create friendships, relationships, they can also destroy em… soon ppl will find that they are havin difficulties keeping the promises they made to the ppl they once thought they will love and care forever, be it frens or lovers… so why make promises rite? stm it’s jus better to keep mum and nt make promises tt u mite haf diff keepin in future… if not, u mite just hurt sum1 who u care for… be it ur close frens or ur loved ones…
~ Time and distances will result in empty promises… Unless u r sure to beat them, don make promises for u mite hurt those who tink tt u’ll honor ur promise… ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment