Tuesday, November 16, 2004

~tOwN~

Haha~yulin’s nt in spore nw…set off for thailand le… hope she will haf an easy time there… cip trip ma… haha~ shuxian juz got back and now, yulin’s left… Recently lots of frens flyin in & out of spore… don reali feel good… but haha…jus hope everything will go smoothly…soon, tsai and clara oso leavin spore for exhange programs le… hope they will enjoy their trip! J
24hrs b4, I was stil preparin to go meet yulin la… but now, she’s out of spore… haha~ time flies…she wan go Far East cut hair ma… so go wif her lo… Tis is e 1st time she’s earlier than me la… haha~ She reali dressed up la… haha~ wore skirt, earrings etc… totally like diff person… cant recognise her… Wen we reached Far East, I tink I saw an old neighbour of mine… cant reali recognise her… she was only pri. 3 wen I moved hse la… now, she has grown up le… quite chio… haha~ and I’m glad tt she stil bothered to wave ‘hi’ to me…

Oh ya! Dil is at orchard too… but haha~ as usual… we jus don haf e fate to run into each other… but it’s quite diff la… cos I only went Far East, Paragon and PS… not e usual places like Cine and Hereens ma… At PS we saw a lil’ ger… she’s like lost lidat… yulin discovered tis & approached her… but e lil’ ger cried even louder… yulin knelt down to comfort e lil’ ger and e lil’ ger act. wan her to carry… at tis pt of time, e ger’s granny turned up… it turn out tt e ger wan her mommy but nt her granny… haha~ but no choice la… we jus left her wif her granny lo… yup! It’s quite fun today la… jus crapped ard lo… lots of interesting tings happened but it’s quite malu… so better don say it here… haha~

Gg for 2/5 gathering later at tsai’s hse… hope everything will turn out fine… it has been a long time since 2/5 gather le… hope it’ll be fun!!! Ren wo ao you’s final episode! Muz watch!

0 comments: