Long day siaz… went to my aunt’s hse in e late mornin wif mom 2 attend e tea ceremony… by rite, we muz serve my cousin & his wife tea but he in a rush for time so we ‘siam’ away & stil can get angbao… nt bad… Den we had a reali filling lunch… buffet leh! So we just ate lo… nice leh! Haha~ den we went hm to get some rest and get ready for e nite! Reali spent lots time on his weddin la… New clothes, cut hair etc… haha! My cousin chartered bus so took bus wif my other cousins to Swissotel Merchant Hotel!!! It’s a v.posh hotel la! We reached there at ard 6pm lo and e dinner will only start like after 8.30pm!!! cos there’s sorta a church ceremony ma… only diff is tt it’s not held in church but e hotel…no choice, nt enuff time ma… haha~ e church ceremony was a serious one… first time attend such ceremony la… took quite sum time…all e prayers and singing ma… and e vows…e pastor even made my cousin sing ‘yue liang dai biao wo de xin’ to his wife… haha~ comical… din expected tis… e ceremony was a draggy and boring one to my relatives cos none of em were christians ma… but haha~ I’m sorta used to it le… afterall, I’m in a christian college ma…after e ceremony, it’s e cocktail party!
Soon, we entered e ballroom where e dinner was to be served… there was sum disagreements but everything was solved…e dinner finally started after a prayer… haha~ During e dinner, a video clip was shown… abt how my cousin, Anson, started gg out wif his bride, Tricia… how they made their vows to b there for each other eternally… it oso show wat my cousin has to ‘overcome’ b4 he can fetch his bride… he act. haf to sing wif his mouth full of sweets loudly outside her hse which’s a bungalow! He sang ‘qing fei de yi’ & ‘xiao wei’… haha~ he was also made to say ‘I love u’ loudly in diff languages! Oh my! Tt’s v.sweet rite??? melt liao! Haha~ suddenly got e urge to fall in love and haf a taste of all e happiness u get in a relationship… hah~ but of cos, it’s only a passing tot… cant possibly go ‘fulfil’ tis tot de… muz find e correct person… haha~ tt was e first time I drank red wine la… alwys tot tt red wine is nice but I was proven wrong durin e dinner… I asked for a glass to try wif mom… she don like so I drink lo… den e waitor got me another glass! Oh my! Was shocked la… but I finished it again… was shocked myself tt I act. finished em! Mom was surprised tt I was stil sober after more than 1glass of wine & my face din even turn red la… haha~ I was surprised myself oso… reached home v.late laz nite but it’s worth it cos it’s a nice experience!
0 comments:
Post a Comment