Monday, November 22, 2004

(=+_+=)

Was workin today on e stage wen I received Jasen’s sms… was kinda surprised cos it has been ages since he msg-ed me lo… den his msg was abt me usin hp while workin cos shuhui sms-ed me to ask abt sth… den I was shocked! Where was he? How cum I cant find him? I looked ard but stil couldn’t find him… haha~ in e end I gave up la… jus conc. on my work… den he told me he saw ivan… big-mouth go tell him I wkin there oso… diaoz… Den peigee oso msged me… she asked me how’s life… den I told her where I was workin n stuffs… it turned out tt she’s oso in JP la… buyin her grad nite clothes… so diaoz… Gave me another shock wen she asked me if I was wearin yellow tee… she ah… din tell me earlier… haha~ Well haven seen e 3 of em for a reali long time lo… esp. Jasen la… he a lil’ bo liao la… stood on the 2nd floor w his sis waitin for his mom den stil sms me… I duno la… He seems a nice guy to me but perhaps wen he was stil our senior, our ‘tcher’, he’s v.mean lo… den also heard sum bad stuffs abt him… Sent me a 3pgs long msg to tell me to gain more experience from my work den another one tt’s 6pgs long to tell me tt all of us (band members) r just like his siblings n children who he’l alwys nv fail to try & protect n look after… Wat "once my student, alwys my loved ones"… n tt he’ll alwys be there for any of us de… haha~ is tt so? Sometimes I reali wonder… promises are made to make ppl happy, make ppl feel secure but are they meant to be broken??? Just wen I blog an entry abt e kids bein so adorable… I encountered two kids today which can reali be a pain in e neck… kp screaming into my ears… n a few diff. Customers… I don understand y sum ppl r jus so kiasu n greedy… can do so many ‘surprising’ acts jus to get e ‘freebies’… wat’s e world cumin to???

0 comments: