Saturday, November 13, 2004

~cLaSs bBq~

In e end, I still went for class BBQ… all thanks to xiangjing and amos, my reputation is tarnished… haha~ yday was a long day… Went to sch for e stupid chem lect which lasted for 4hours… Luckily e chem lecuturer let us off earlier… if not, we’ve to stay frm 9 to 4! Went to harbour front for lunch wif e class… wanted to join up e table but e cleaner there forbade us. Haha~ meishan & her clique went there for lunch too… act. I’ve already made up my mind not to go to e BBQ, but all e persuading tempted me to go… in e end, after chem lect, I pia home and tell mom tt I’m gg… so haha~ went there in e end…

They asked us to meet at 6.45pm at bedok… but in e end, we reached e pit only at ard 7.30pm lo… v.’early’ hor? Haha~ Helped to wrap e corns & sweet potatoes & prepare e crab-sticks b4 we started eating… haha~ tis is e 1st BBQ tt I eat until I was full… in e past, I only ate a lil’. Haha~ tis time round, it isnt tt bad… e few of us din had to BBQ at all… e guys (ming yuan, yeong ming, amos, xiangjing) and ziyan had already set up everything wen we reached and they jus kp BBQ-ing, providing us wif e food. Thanks a lot guys! Den we (me, grace, xiaoyuen & yisian) jus played daidee and crap ard lo. Haha! I was winning la… until darras joined in… den I joined grace who was sitting on a bench alone, lookin at e sea & e sky… We tok abt our past BBQs & chalets… it was fun la… reminded me of lots of fond memories…but time passed v.quickly la… cos today got weddin dinner, I cant stay overnite yday. So, had to leave to catch e last train lo… took sum pics den I left wif yisian, TL, yidian, tim & chok… yulin v.best lo! By e time we were preparin to leave, she stil haven reach yet la! Only saw her wen we were walkin off… win liao… all cos of e cip trip tt’s y she reach so late… haha~ oh ya! Shuxian’s cumin back today liao!!! Haha~ lots of ppl askin wen she’s cumin back leh… haha~ hope she enjoyed her hols in Shanghai…

On e way back, all of us were wondering if we’l be able 2 catch e last train/bus… haha~ so funny la… But luckily all of us managed to catch e last train/bus so no one get stranded… haha~ Sum of e guys crapped tru’out e journey home while chok had a v.nice sleep… haha~ Overall, it’s fun… muz reali thank our class rep for puttin in so much efforts to make sure tt yday’s BBQ was a success! And of cos, e others who helped him la!

0 comments: