suddenly came across tis file in my com today...tis is e 'song' we've written for our sec2 lit project...did tis w pris,sharon,tsai,minchee,rose,chuhan n wanli...can still rem. how we sang e song... hands ard each other, swayin while singing... haha~ wonder how many of us still rem. tis... but r friends forever???i reali wonder...perhaps yes... can stay friends forever but wat kinda friends??? it's another story...close frens mite nt stay close forever n tt'll be e time wen everyting hurts...memories n promises made will create a scar... wen there are awkward silences...wen we no longer haf any common topics...we'll start to ponder... will our friendships last? am i still considered as close frens to her/him? am i being replaced??? wat's gg to happen to our friendship? y isnt she/he here wen i needed sum1 to tok to? y am i not inform of wat happened to her??? all these qns will start to pop out... will u still stay happy? let's just wait and see... perhaps shld jus gif up? haha~ duno... perhaps friendships/relationships r just like cherry blossoms...withered at their most beautiful moments...jus like our friendships... jus wen we were v.close, we were 'forced' to separate n go to diff schs which change everything...EVERYTHING u noe??? it's kinda hard to let go... but wat to do? all of us made diff choices in life...no matter hw hard it's 2 let go, we stil haf to...
yep!tis is e song...jus sudd. feel like puttin em up on blog... enjoy!
Friends are friends forever,
Going through thick and thin together.
Bravely facing storms and wind,
Giving light sparks in the dim.
They pull me along, when I’m using the com.
And tell me it’s study time now,
And we will start to count.
Days and days passed by,
And my wrong thoughts all have die,
They thought me how to differentiate from wrong and right.
And now I know I know I have true good friends always by my side,
They have taught me taught me how to be an upright girl and wisely spend my time.
I will always always treasure these precious gifts given to me from God
And I will never never forget the time they spent with me whenever I am bored.
La…La…La…La…La…La…La…La…true friends are hard to find
La…La…La…La…La…La…La…La… friends are friends forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment