haven been bloggin for quite sum time le… since I started workin, I sorta lost touch w e world le… I mean I’ve neglected a lot of stuffs (incl. Ppl, if I’ve neglected u, I’m sorry k? hope they wun mind too much… sorry…) & I mite have also been left out by a lot of ppl in sum activities… but well… it’s inevitable as I’ve to work to earn sum money too! Haha~ muz reali thank shuxian for getting me tis job… althou it’s a lil’ tiring at e moment, it’s quite fun at times wen there isnt too much crowd… I feel happy wen ppl say thanks to me and smiled at me… It’s a nice feeling… especially wen it’s e kids who do so… some of the kids are jus so polite n sweet… haha~ I’m v.happy wif e job… workin wif e ppl I’m comfortable wif… furthermore, Claudia, e lady who employed us, is also a nice person… haha! wat more can I ask for rite? =) tis is e period of time wen I reali get away from sch work… but I’m oso quite worried cos I still got lots hw undone… act, I stil planned to revise my J1 work… but do I haf e time now? Guess I’ll haf to work extra hard next yr… but can I do it??? It’s still a mystery… haha~ Oh ya! Must oso thank the few ppl who came to see me while I was workin to gif me ur support… thanks a lot! And for those who came here to haf dinner wif me! U should noe hu u r… Meishan, Heow Hui, Long Qiang, Soon Hui, Pong and of cos… my family… I still feel so bad for being so rude to my dad the other day… din mean to do tt but was reali in a rotten mood tt day and he still cum n step on my tail… hope he wun be too offended! Oh ya! Pong’s gg for the OBS camp le… hope he’ll enjoy e camp! Good luck to him too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment