off day today…my last off day… L haha~ but had fun today la… went to sch4 1hr 2pack orientation package…e sch seems so foreign today la… long time nv go le… haha~ went town after tt… had breakfast w shuhui, TL + xiangjing at PS’s mac… yep…den XJ went to find his fren… we walked to Cine… hopin 2 catch a movie b4 we meet yulin but too bad no show… ate pasta for lunch n BK for dinner… (long time nv eat til lidat le… haha~) oh ya! saw oli n sly!!! haha~ saw SLY 2nd time le...today more close up...less noise oso...haha~wen yulin came, we started shoppin but TL was quite bored la… den he went away lo… sorry leh TL… luckily hh came after a long time 2 kp him company… we con’t shoppin til yulin got her gifts n I got my gifts… but I stil haven buy finish la… I wanted 2 buy a skirt n a bag de… but din c anything tt caught my eye… haiz… quite sad… but aft takin a walk along e streets… my mood lighten up… there were caroling n lots performances la… so nice… got choir, violinist…. Blah blah… it’s filled w joy n happiness loh… den stil got cooling breeze… damn relaxing la… for e moment, I hope tt time will stop there n we can just enjoy ourselves at e wonderful scene… wif music n cooling breeze… but I cant stay long… I nd to rush hm to bathe n meet shuxian dey all aft work to take fotos at e xmas tree… today is e last nite we can do so le.. cos sharon’l be ON LEAVE til EVE n we cant possibly take pics at xmas eve ma… yep… so muz rush back lo… =P but had fun la… w all e poses… muz thank sharon’s mom for takin for us… hope sharon n her family enjoy their hols!!!!yep… enjoy myself la… crap n catch up w frens… take neoprints oso! Take pics den can take a walk… a walk towards a new chapter of our lives… reali enjoy listenin to e kids caroling… so cute… hope all my frens’ll enjoy their xmas!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment