Well… went to watch SHUTTER after 3hrs of work… w meishan n hh… had sth new or work today… not at e Xmas Counter but as a bartler… well… It’s no fun at all… me n belinda seemed so extra there la… there’s no nd 4 us to be there actually… e guests are all big shots n sum of em were quite arrogant… I guess quite a no. of em were jus puttin on fake smiles while interacting… I guess tis was wat they meant wen ppl say ‘ren zai jiang hu sheng bu you ji’ , no matter wat they haf to smile n act friendly… haha! Cant stand sum of e big shots… so sickening! So wat if they’re big shots? Does tt gif em e right to order ppl ard?! But at least we get to eat e buffet as part of our ‘reward’… haha!
Back to e movie… we were late as they haf to wait for me… sorry guys! We wanted to watch e 5.30pm show ma… haha! Just in time to get e tix… wen we entered e cinema, e movie was jus abt 2 start… Phew! Din miss any parts! Haah~ but e moment I enter e cinema, I sudd tensed up liao… haha~ cos it’s a scary movie n e bkgrd music is reali eerie!!! The movie started n it’s reali scary la!!! W all e sound effects n e gruesome scenes… PLUS MEISHAN’s screams!!! Haha~ she scared me once wen she sudd. turn to me to ‘BOO!’ me! Haha~ it’s a lil’ silly but haha! she’s got me! It’s reali a nice movie… unlike other horrors, tis ending was reali unexpected… I guess most ppl wld tink tt e show wld end after e …… but haha~ WRONG!!! I wun say it here for e benefit of those who haven watch! Haha~ I did scream at sum parts cos they were reali unexpected… sudd. sudd. pop out tt kind! Haha~ but I guess e movie is tryin to tell us sth… "do not act foolishly wen one’s young, if not, u’re gg to regret tru’out ur whole life…"
0 comments:
Post a Comment