Friday, December 10, 2004

Rainy nite~

Wow…it’s a scary nite… full of lightning n thunders… raining so heavily la… luckily mom walked hm w me… first time feel nervous abt walkin home…as in afraid la… haha~ cos it’s rainin too heavily le… wonder if sharon’s hm le anot… hope she is…hmmm… saw quite a no. of ppl today… muz thank em… haha~ SOMPONG… thanks for offering to help me n sharon buy fried mee tis afternoon! Thanks man! (thou he forgot to put chilli, haha!) saw jasen today… muz thank him for e treat… he treated me, sharon n shuxian LJS… one set each… Upsize summore… thank him! Oh ya~ Yulin ‘pop’ by our counter too… "gop" our choc n drank my Coke… haha~ thanks for poppin by to say ‘hi’… haha~ as usual… soonhui n thongler came by after work… dey waited n walked out of JP w us lo… soonhui… don forget wat u promise me n sharon wor!!! Haha~ saw claudia on our way out of JP… (well…to be exact, sharon was e one who saw her first…) sharon waved to her but she din saw us… tink she gg back to work… pity her… so late, raining heavily summore stil muz go back… haiz.. suddenly don feel like growin up… e workin life seems so hectic and tiring… nowadays, other then work, I don feel like gg out at all… feel tt I’m mentally n physically strained… no mood to do hw at all… at e same time, I’m quite stressed out by my hw… cos it’s like nxt yr is A levels le… other ppl shld be muggin rite now but here am I workin, not even doin my hw… esp wen my results are so disgusting… haiz… please wish me good luck man… finally tml’s my off day! Hope I can get sum rest n sum of my hw done… cant watch STARS AWARDS!!! Cos I’m workin.. tt’s v.sad la… haiz~~~~

0 comments: