Sunday, December 12, 2004

oNe mOrE wK gOnE~

wah… haf been workin for 3 wks le… haha~ quite happy wif my job thou there were sum unpleasant incidents… 2more wks n I’ll be off frm wk… well… tink I’ll miss e ppl there… my workin mates… belinda n sharon (not shuxian cos same class ma… haha~), my ‘superiors’--- claudia n shirley… e fun we had n e photos we took tog… yep! They are reali nice ppl… (btw, sidetrack a lil’… jus received sharon’s sms… she n tt sum1 damn fated… met again in e train… sharon muz be floating now…) ok! Yep… our ‘neighbors’ were also v.friendly… kp tokin to us… dey were sellin sum catholic stuffs I tink… ya… told me abt e diff customers tt we mite face… blah blah blah… True la… we face diff ppl all e while…ppl w diff attitudes towards salespersons… ya… met quite a no. of nice customers n stern-looking ones too.. today quite happy… ppl praise tt I’m a gd salesperson… one even say can ask my manager to promote me… haha~ so funny la… act. I’m not gd at sales de lo… jus tt wen I see customers r those nice nice de… I’ll joke w em… tryin to ask em to buy more… yep! Jus be friendly la… those who noe me shld noe tt I’m not reali gd at words de ma… haha~ e lady frm Body Shop oso v.friendly… den she stil ask me wan go over to Body Shop to work anot… haha~ funny woman… thou tonite money din tally again… I’m stil happy… not only cos I received praises but oso my nephew n niece came again tonite! Even carried my nephew up stage to shake hands w JUSTICE LEAGUE… were last in e queue la…haha~ true enuff… he was afraid la… he only shaked hands w "Flash, Hawkgirl, Batman" I tink… quite paiseh la… cos like v.dui bu qi e other superheroes… haha~ his sis bought another notebook frm us and he gave me a gdbye kiss again… haha~ he’s reali v.cute la… even Claudia oso say he v.shuai… hi-5 wif him 3x leh!!! Haha~ Help out in e 7pm show ma… den got sum cute boys n gers… jus kp crappin w em la… cos dey super friendly la… so cute… one boy is only 4yrs old… named Timothy… like batman n hawkgirl… haha~den today stil get to eat Seoul Garden for lunch (thou I ate @hm b4 gg work) la… cos today got brunch @ SG w JL ma… so we being part of A&P get to eat too I tink… but stil muz thank ShuXian n Belinda for takin e food for us la… yep! Tt’s all I guess… tt’s y I love tis job… ez n fun… got good superiors too! Haha~ tink I’m gg to miss tis period of time a lot….


(P/S: Oh ya! Thanks shuhui for e drinks once again!)

(CLARA!!! cheat my feelings! say u wan tell me all e awards for e stars awards de...!!!)

0 comments: