haha~ noe her for almost 5yrs le… today is e 1st time I go her hse… woohoo!!! Her hse is nice la… decided to meet up w my clique at her hse for a mini steamboat + karaoke… thanks shuxian for e discs… yep! Guess we had lots laughers la… poor tsai… cant eat much… see le oso heart pain… haiz… hope tt she’ll get used to havin braces n her jaws wld be ok soon… reali enjoy myself wen I’m w em…dey r still e best company I had… even if we jus sit there n don tok…haha~jus finished watchin e news… haiz… reali sad… suddenly feel v.guilty… while ppl r sufferin over dere, here I am, enjoyin myself… feel as if I’ve sinned lidat… cos tis 2days like waste a lot of food… sorry!!! Suddenly feel tt life’s reali unpredictable… so jus wana tell my dear frens sum tings b4 I regret and lose tis chance… SHARON, TSAI, YILIN, YINGXIU!! I reali MISS U GUYS A LOT!!! Miss those times tt we spent tog in NHSS… e morning walks we took… e songs we sang tog, e shops we shopped tog… must get together from time to time k???DILYS… I MISS U TOO!!! Miss e times we smsed and chat on e phone… don forget ur fren here k? CLARA… MISS U LOTS!!! Miss watchin movies w u… e suffocating ‘hugs’ tt u always gave… MEISHAN… I’m reali glad tt we becum close frens recently!!! SOONHUI, ,SHUHUI, HEOWHUI, FUNSHEN… miss e times we had tuition tog… PONG, THONGLER… Thanks for all e crap u all contributed… dey brighten up my days! SHUXIAN!!! Haha~ love ya lots! For getting me e job and gg to tutorials and lectures w me!!! LANBO~~~ thanks for still makin e efforts to keep in contact wif us! Must continue to do so k?
to everyone out there who are readin tis: pls make an effort to keep in contact wif all ur frens… esp those who u reali cherish… cos u never noe wen u mite lose e chance to do so… may everyone of u be blessed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment