Tuesday, December 28, 2004

~~ Kung Fu Hustle ~~

went to watch tis movie w pong, ler, yulin and shuhui… it’s sorta a last min decision loh… sudd receive their sms askin me to watch… well… so I jus go loh… haha~ it’s quite a nice movie la… v.funny but it’s too crappy le… too exaggerating loh… but I stil rem. e part where e martial arts experts feign ignorance… cos of sum reasons… they do not wish to show their real ‘power’… haha~ I agree… stm life is jus abt feigning ignorance… stm it’s better not to find out too much cos ‘e reality hurts’… so wat if u find out everything? Cant change e fact tt it has happened already… so y torture urself w e truth? But I guess tt’s human’s nature… curious abt everything… haha…. back to e movie.. stephen chow ‘turned back’ at e rite moment… he’s kind by nature so he cant bring himself to hurt anyone… yep! Haha~ I believe everyone is kind by nature… it’s just becos of e environment we are living in tt causes ppl to change… ppl do change but not many change for e better… wen ppl change… relationships are affected… be it family ties, friendship or love… ya… wen ppl change, their feelings will also change… and soon e ppl u once noe,u mite not noe or understand anymore… tt’s life….overall… e movie is nice… so if u r feeling down or deprived of laughter for a long time… go watch e movie and luff all u wan b4 u face e cruel reality again…

0 comments: