Wednesday, December 29, 2004

~~ A World Without Thieves ~~

how can a world be w/o thieves??? I tink it takes more than a miracle for tt to happen… haha~ tis was my 2nd movie for e week… quite crazy hor? I’ve heard tt e rating for tis movie is q.low so we almost wan to change the movie… but I’m glad tt we din… It wasn’t a bad show at all…in fact, it’s v.nice… it sorta reflect how e world is now… True enuff there are lots of baddies around but not all e baddies are beyond hope… Jus like e movie, there are still such baddies who want to repent but not given e chance… tears swelled up in my eyes wen I watched e part where sum1 died… (I shan’t reveal e person in case sum ppl wan watch) It’s quite touchin la… dying for sum1 who’s so close to u… so important… Just becos tt sum1 ask u to do sth, he gave everything up… even his life… jus to save e money of a boy who is so pure, so innocent who they had jus met few hours b4… Is it worth it? Sum may wonder… is it worth it to exchange ur life for money? But I guess, it doesn’t reali concern e money anymore… It concerns the faith e innocent boy has for e world… thou he’s surrounded by thieves, he stil carry e tot tt there’s no baddies in e world… if e wolves can leave him alone, who else can be worse than the beasts??? But he’s reali too naïve… haiz… I guess it wld take ages for tt to happen… We can neva predict wat sum1 is tinkin… so we muz always guard ourselves against others… but wen tt happens… e world would be a cold one… w/o feelings… would we like a world like tis???

0 comments: