Saturday, December 11, 2004

PSC NITE~

Haha~cant believe I act. went for it… 15tixs den my off day so went for it w clara tog w my relatives… it’s a gd experience la… 1st time enter MediaCorp studio la… saw how e whole show went ‘live’ loh… e most interesting part is wen WILBER PAN came la… haha~ he not bad-looking la… haha~ sings quite well too… only ting is he like nt v.friendly… wen his fans called out his name… he don seems to haf any reactions la… perhaps his injury is acting up ba… yup! Tt’s all for e show… tis afternoon kana called out to JP by dil la… she everytime laz min cum JP den shuang shuang sms me den I’ve to shui chuan shui dao la… haha~ kiddin~ At least we got to tok a lil’ la… thou not reali catchin up… it’s better than nuttin I suppose… ya… quite glad tt we meet up la… jus cant believe tt I went JP again on my off day… haha~ Den met up w clara for e PSC nite after tt lo… ya… long time nv see clara too… she told me a lil’ on her taiwan trip lo… thanks for e gift! Ya… tt’s all for tonite ba…

(P/S: CLARA!!! Wat did u n my cousin tok abt on ur way home???)

0 comments: